Initial Submission for Review
- Authors are invited to submit full papers of no more than six (6) pages including results, figures and references in standard IEEE double-column format.
- Authors must STRICTLY follow the templates provided. We suggest that authors copy and paste the content into the given templates. Papers should not contain any header or footer.
- Manuscript templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available from IEEE (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
- Papers will be accepted only by electronic submission through the EDAS system.
Submission (EDAS) link: https://edas.info/N26376
Instructions for Authors (After Acceptance)
Revise Your Paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
- Accepted papers exceeding the normal length may be included in the proceedings upon payment of over-length page charges with each page in excess of six pages, up to a maximum of two additional pages.
- Please use the IEEE template either in Word or Latex and do not use any other template.
- Submissions that do not meet the format requirements will be rejected.
Prior to submission, it is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that the paper complies with the IEEE PDF format. Make sure that the paper has passed the PDF Express Test at http://www.pdf-express.org, using the conference ID: 47057X. You may have to create an account at PDF Express.
Procedure for creating PDF eXpress:
- Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/ (IEEE PDF eXpress Login Page)
- Click on “New Users – Click here”
- Conference ID: 47057X, Create an account and set a password using your personal email address
- Click on “Create New Title” and Enter “Enter Title Info:” and Upload the File
- Once Certified/converted download the file and upload in Edas at Camera-Ready Submission
IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form
Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) in EDAS.
Registration & Payment
- Registration and payment of the conference fee must be done through EDAS.
- All payments must also be done through EDAS (the USD rates apply).
- Local participants can also pay in Malaysian Ringgit directly to the conference account.
- For IEEE members, please update your EDAS profile to include your IEEE membership ID.
- For student author, please email the scanned copy of your student identification card to *Will be updated*
- The receipt for the payment will be given during the conference. Upload the camera ready paper.
- Account Name: The Electrical and Electronics Association of Malaysia
- Account No: 514459402813
- Address: No. 5-8, Jalan Gelugor, off Jalan Kenanga, 55200 Kuala Lumpur
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
- Swift code: MBB EMY KL
NOTE: Please mention your Paper ID in transaction reference. After performing the wire-transfer, please email a copy of the transaction to email@example.com for record management. All bank charges are to be borne by the participant.
Upload Camera Ready Paper
- The camera-ready paper must be uploaded only through EDAS.
- Please be informed that only registered and payment papers would be allowed for submitting the camera-ready version.
- Please take note that only the registered and presented papers will be considered for inclusion in IEEE eXplore.
- Please update in Edas who among the authors will be attending and presenting the paper.
- Make sure the presenter name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance or presentation.
- Please also update a short biography of the presenter in his/her EDAS profile.
- Prepare your presentation slides and upload in Edas.
- Every presenter will be given 15 minutes for presentation plus 5 minutes for Q&A.
- On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 10-15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin.
Official Receipts & Invoices
Official receipts will be issued during the Conference Registration for every participant.
All computer generated Invoices can be downloaded from EDAS. However, upon request Official invoice can also be generated and sent.
Certificate of Participation
Each presenter who successfully presented paper(s) during the conference will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The NAME PRINTED ON THE CERTIFICATE WILL BE BASED ON THE EDAS REGISTRATION.