Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang, Malaysia
Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa is a 5-star property that exudes an elegant sense of history and tradition, nestling beneath a verdant canopy of century-old rain trees. The expansive tropical gardens, with a fantastic lagoon-style pool as the focal point, create a lovely setting for a relaxing holiday. Well-maintained facilities, awesome choices of activities and complimentary daily shuttle service to George Town, make it highly convenient to explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Kindly find the booking link as below for your kind perusal (Discounted rate).
Alternatively, guests can make their bookings directly on Shangri-La website using the Group Code:
- Go to the Shangri-La website.
- Select the appropriate hotel and enter all the necessary stay requirements like check-in date, check-out date, number of rooms, adults and children.
- Under the "Special Rate" area, select "Group Code" and enter the Group Code. [Group Code: NAT061119]
- Click the Check Availability button to continue.
- If all the search criteria are correct and rooms are still available for the group, the group rate will be returned in the availability search result. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking.
Penang is a state in northwest Malaysia comprising mainland Seberang Perai and Penang Island. On the island, the state capital of George Town is home to landmarks such as colonial Fort Cornwallis, the ornate Chinese clan house Khoo Kongsi and the Kapitan Keling Mosque, all testaments to centuries of foreign influence. To the west, a funicular ascends Penang Hill, with its trails, flower gardens and panoramic views.
Penang Street Art